Wednesday, October 3, 2012

04 / 10 / 2012 (Interview Day)

Already 3.33am
But I still can't fall to sleep
Because of now I'm too panic
This will be my first time interview for a job
I never had any experience to interview for any job

I very confident on my sales techniques
But just feel that if later they asking me some weird questions
I don't know how I gonna answer them
I'd been online Google search for the information of interview a job
And also I searched some techniques from web

And for sure the reason why am I panic is.......
Because I don't have any certifications
I just only have a SPM slip
I scare that's not enough
Because the place I gonna work is Singapore

I want to find you and tell you all this things
But I know the night is late
And you had just finished the showcase
You must be very tired dy
Saw your status that you're happy then enough
You had enjoyed yourself with your friends

I will try my best on tomorrow
Hope that I can pass the interview
I really need this job
God bless please

No comments:

Post a Comment