Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gonna Change My Life

Long time didn't update my blog
There's a lot of things happened in this month
Yea,I really did wrong something
Something that made me really regret about that
Money,Parents,Friends,Lovers,Lifes,Futures
I spoiled it

I gonna move to China for few days later
Maybe for half year,1 year,2 years or more than that
I owe a lot of money in my hometown
I'm finding way to clear it
I want to earn a lot of money and bring all the money back to my hometown
And the main reason is me want to clear all the debt
If the day I back to my hometown
That means I really got my own life and I'm already a success man

For the girl
I loved you
And now I'm still loving you
But you seems like got a better one
I'll wish you
The promise I made
Wait me,I will be back
A different me,I just want to grab you back to me

I know I'm not the best
But I might try to be better
Involve myself to be a better one
I never back down
Because of you
Do you still remember our love song?
Do you still remember our memories?
Do you still remember our favourites?

All of that I still remember
I missed a lot of chance
In the future
I won't let all those chances miss up anymore
Wait me
I promised I'll be back
So please believe me

No comments:

Post a Comment